Monday, April 25, 2005

Not Good for 7 Days Past the Expiration Date

$152 due by 5/12.

That's what's going to keep me from a warrant for my arrest after receiving my first ever ticket. Mind you, not the first time I've ever been pulled over. I've been pulled over 4 other times for various things such as speeding, speeding, running a stop sign, and oh yea, speeding. It's just the first time that smiling, flirting, and a bit of cleavage if absolutely necessary didn't get me a warning instead of a ticket. And of all things, it's for a stupid expired license plate registration. In Georgia, your registration is due by your birthday. After that, it's considered expired. My birthday was on 3/3, and I was pulled over and ticketed on 3/25. For NOTHING other than the possibility that my tag was expired. As luck would have it for Mr. Policeman, it was. And he wouldn't give in despite my best attempt to be friendly, sweet, and yes, I even pulled out the big guns. (uh oh, have I lost it?) He did only give me warning on my address change on my driver's license though. Bless his heart ( in this case, it's Southern for "bastard").

1 comment:

David said...

When the "big guns" didn't work.. You should have said "Hey you know I work with this REALLY cute guy and he is looking for a date Friday night, any chance you would want to meet him?"

Yep that would have ended all that silly talk about a ticket LOL